Public River Cruises
The Original 40 Minute Cruise
Enjoy a cruise aboard one of our traditional Edwardian passenger launches. We cruise downstream past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church (the site of Shakespeare's tomb) before turning around and passing under the 15th Century Clopton Bridge. Once through the bridge, the scenery changes as we carry on upstream as we discover quiet river-banks and meadows with glimpses of large secluded houses and beautiful river-side gardens.
FREE Audio Tours! Onboard our passenger vessels you will find an optional audio tour in five languages. Choose from English, German, French, Spanish and Italian. The guide comprehensively covers the sights of the Avon as we cruise along. Written instructions on use are available in each langauge that points to the sites, simply type in the number of the site in question, hit play and listen to the information. Just ask any of the crew members upon arrival.
- From the Bancroft gardens next to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Every day from March to October
- Trips depart approximately every 20 minutes
Simply step aboard the waiting boat and buy tickets during the cruise. Alternatively you can book online in advance using the link below!
- Adults: £6.00
- Concessions (over 65s): £5.00
- Children (under 16s): £4.00
- Family £18.00 (2 Adults and Upto 3 Children)
- Book online using the button below - Please ensure that you arrive in good time for your trip. All boat trips commence boarding 20 minutes before departure time.