Rowing Boats, Punts and Canoes
Avon Boating have one of the largest fleets of self-hire rowing boats, punts and canoes in the country. Our rowing boats and punts are lovingly maintained by our in-house boat builders and we are proud to watch people enjoying them throughout the season.
Our trained boating staff are always on hand to give you a quick tutorial and information on the river. Row past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity church and enjoy uninterupted and unique views from the river or simply take a peaceful trip into the countryside. Hire for longer and enjoy a picnic along the river and explore the upper reaches of the Avon.
Rowing Boats, Punts and Canoes (by the hour):
- Adults: £6.00
- Children: £4.00
- Family Ticket: £18.00 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)
- Min. Charge: £10.00
- Please Note - Children must be accompanied by someone who is at least 16 years old.
- Please Note - All children under the age of 16, non-swimmers and those with reduced mobility must wear a lifejacket, which will be supplied free of charge. Lifejackets and buoyancy aids are freely available to all who wish to have them.
- Single Rowing Boats – up to 4 people
- Double Rowing Boats – up to 6 people
- Canoes - up to 2 adults + 1 child
- Punts – up to 6 people
We do not accept online bookings on the same day as booking. If you would like a boat, just head on down to our Boathouse and we will arrange a boat if available.
Hire of Watermen
If you would like to make your time on the river even more relaxing hire one of our watermen
Waterman will row or punt you along the river so you relax and take in the views
£12.00 per person per half hour (Minimum 2 people)
Booking must be made in advance. Contact us for details: 01789 267 073