Private Cruise and Cream Tea by the River
- Relaxing private 40 Minute Cruise with Cream Tea in The Bear Freehouse
- Cruise £6.30 Adult, £5.40 Senior, £4.50 Child
- Minimum cruise charge of £150.00
- Traditional Cream Tea: Sultana Scones, Fresh Cream and Preserve with a pot of tea for one £6.45 per person
- Special Cream Tea with sandwich: Sandwich, Sultana Scones, Fresh Cream and Preserve with a pot of tea for one £8.45 per person
- Deluxe Cream Tea: Sandwich, Sultana Scones, Fresh Cream and Preserve with a glass of chilled Champagne £11.45 per person
Please note: This is for groups only on an exclusive basis. Quoted prices above are based on a per head charge. Smaller groups will incur a minimum charge for the boat trip plus the cost of the cream tea. No payment for food will be taken by Avon Boating, all charges including any extra course, drinks and supplements will be charge directly to you by the restaurant.
To Book call our Office on 01789 267073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise with Virgin Experiences
- A traditional tea for two at the Arden Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Take a relaxed cruise on the River Avon with Avon Boating
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation endemnity
- Trips commencing from 10.30am and every 20 or 30 minutes subsequently
- Simply Present your voucher to the crew of Avon Boating for entry to the cruise
Treat yourself and a guest to an afternoon of one of the finest of British traditions in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon and take a relaxed sightseeing tour with this Afternoon Tea and River Cruise for Two.
With its charm and contemporary styling, The Arden Hotel is perfect for an afternoon treat. You'll be served a selection of sandwiches to start your afternoon tea, before moving on to cakes, pasteries, sweets and homemade fruit scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream. There's a selection of teas and infusions to enjoy too so you can choose your perfect food and brew pairing, the ideal accompaniment to an afternoon of tasty delights.
Afterwards, hop aboard one of our tradional vessels for a relaxed sighseeing tour. Cruise downstream past the famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church, before turning around and passing under the 15th century Clopton Bridge, all explained with our exclusive audio tour freely available onboard the vessel.
This package is exclusively available for only £58.00 per couple through our partners at Virgin Experiences. Click the button below to be taken directly to the booking page with Virgin Experiences.